Friday, October 9, 2009

Cutest Texan Cowgirl I Know

My sweet little 14 month old is looking so grown up with her Texan cowgirl hat and boots on!
I had a western theme shoot planned, but just could not wait so I dressed her up and took some shots at home. She LOVES her hat! She usually hates things on her head, but not this time.
You can take this as a sneak peek until the REAL photoshoot. I am quite pumped about it! However, I am so in love with these photos. Everytime I take pics of her she looks more and more grown up....it's killing me!
If you know of any photo contests going on here in Texas I think these pics would be perfect for it.





2 comments:

Casey said...

The boots are SOOO cute!
I love the one where she is looking out the window, sitting in the chair!
So cute!

Vicki M said...

Love those photos! Your little Texan Cowgirl is getting to be a big girl! Just beautiful.