Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Hell

I am almost speechless of what to say because of what I read on one of my friends profile from myspace. It simply said, "I hope they serve beer in hell" That may not strike you as disturbing but it breaks my heart because why would someone tamper with wanting to go to hell. He was simply saying he believed in hell, but why in any ones right mind would want to live there? Here are some basic points I was given in class on hell from Dr. Forshee.

1. Hell is an actual place
2. Hell is an awful place
3. Hell is an always place
4. Hell is an avoidable place

This has made me want to do research on hell. I believe in it and know its a place you are separated from God for eternity but I want to get more details. Even though those two factors are enough for me to want to stay away.
Let our hearts join together today and pray for the lost who want to have nothing to do with living for the Lord Jesus Christ.

0 comments: