Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Announcement of Baby Pociask

We ask if you join us in prayer as we begin our journey in parenthood. If you know of any good books, feel free to pass them along. Also, we ask for your prayers as our little one grows inside of me. Thanks-- and we look forward to sharing this journey with you. I am getting a little belly already! It is so exciting! For once in my life, I am excited about having a belly. :)




Today we had our first doctor visit. We were able to see our little ones heart beat!! It truly was amazing. This makes God so much bigger to me. We measure at 9 weeks, and my due date in August 6, 2008. If you look really close, you can see the little nose, an arm and an eye. (Considering you can only see one side of the little stinker) Baby looks quite content.


1 comments:

Funky Cold Medinas said...

Girl...can't wait till you REALLY have a belly :) Can't wait to lose mine myself. I added your blog to mine so I can keep up with you, and I made Jeff guess who was pregnant. It took him awhile, but he finally guessed you two. Congrats.

Audrea