Thursday, February 21, 2008

simple update

This semester has been rough-- usually I am so motivated and ahead of the game with classes. This semester all I can think about is being pregnant, what we will be having, wanting to sleep all the time, moving somewhere bigger, being a mom in August.... many other things that keep my mind occupied.
From the moment I woke up this morning I have been feeling a little bit of morning sickness. I am in my 16th week, I thought this was to be all over. It's kinda ironic because in my 1st trimester I rarely ever felt sick.... until I had to cook dinner. Oh the smells!!
I have two really boring classes this semester. I feel like all I am ever doing is reading and taking quizzes. Its not even midterm yet and I am ready for summer. Its not like this summer school work will end though. I will be doing an externship for counseling and also taking 2 classes.
I am just ready to be a mommy. I look at other friends with thier babys and I can't wait to start making my own memories.
4 weeks and we will know if we are having a boy or girl!!

0 comments: