Saturday, February 23, 2008

Yard Sale

Justin and I had our first yard sale today. It started off pretty slow and really cold! We had a few people come by and buy some clothes. I really was wanting people to buy our desk and keyboard. All of sudden two people came by and bought the desk and keyboard at the same time! After that, I told Justin I was satisfied with packing up and stopping right then. We made a little over $100. I was mainly wanting to get rid of the big stuff so we would have more room for when we move and more room for baby stuff. :)
We had some fun friends stop by that kept us company, and we even got some donuts from Mana Donuts. You should try them out, they are on McCart. Thanks Lauren and Alex, you made the yard sale fun.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.