Monday, May 26, 2008

Baby Shower in Fort Worth


Tummy time!

My super cute diaper bag!






My pregnant friend that is due in 4 weeks! Yay! Mac and Abigail will be buddies!




Played the game of guessing how big I am with a string. Everyone guessed way over.






The diaper crew, I liked the suspenders, very creative.















My two great friends that gave us this shower.



























Justin and I have been blessed by a good start of gifts for Abigail. We also feel very blessed by our new apartment. It is so spacious! I actually have counter space to bake and cook on, it's luxury living here. Abigail has her own room, and it is coming together. When it is more organized I will add pictures. As for now I wanted to add pictures of my shower.






















0 comments: