Friday, June 20, 2008

Baby Shower in Mo.

My mom did a wonderful job at decorating and being creative. Which is not surprising! :) She had beautiful flowers made, pictures of me as a baby, pictures of my crib and bedding since no one from back home is able to see it in person.

Here I am at 30 wks with my delicious cake! I was sure to have more than one piece. You can do those things when your pregnant!

Kate and her newest addition, Seth! He is so adorable!



Some close friends from highschool. From left to right, Chelsea (Gowen) Weible, Lisa (Neubrand) Jones, myself, and my crazy friend Lindsey Shelton.




My mom surprised me with the chocolate fountain. I spent a lot of time at this table.




All the many presents, I was tired by the time I was finished opening all of them. Abigail definatley has been blessed with lots of clothes!




Mom and me, if you notice in the background those are dresses mom sewed for me when I was a little girl. I am going to take a few and dress Abigail up in them. :)





This is my younger brother's girlfriend, she was a big help at the shower. If your wondering what the fuzzy pink thing is, well, it was a big button. Let's say after I saw it in this picture I took it off. :)









More of the dresses my mom sewed for me. This is where I sat to open all my gifts.








One of the bouquet of flowers for the shower. I wish I could have taken them home with me.
I could have posted a lot more pictures of me opening gifts, but I thought this gave a little taste of how awesome my shower was. Thanks Nana! :)







0 comments: