Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Accountability

Accountability....Discipleship....Encouragement

Three very big parts of ministry that has been lost. Why? Well, what I have been told is:

"I have nothing to offer you, your a lot futher than I am spirtually" Pastors wife

We need to step up and encourage our friends of the faith, friends that have gotten away from the faith, and friends that do not have faith.

Who is investing in you right now?

Who are you investing into right now?

Who is keeping you accountable?

Can you answer these three questions? I can not, but am seeking the Lord to fill these areas of my life. The one that is not filled is someone older in the church investing into me. I miss this, and would love to have an older woman from church pour wisdom into me.
I would love to hear from people.... thoughts??

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anna,
In the last few months God has put on my heart the need for an older Christian women in my life. After much prayer I asked a women at church to be my mentor/accountablity partner and her and I are going to start meeting this week. I think it seems like people are to busy to invest time in someone else, this is sad since we are called to minister to each others needs.
Becky