Thursday, September 10, 2009

Business




It has become impossible to keep up on my blog....I have been editing a lot of pictures, being a full-time mommy, and just running a business.



So-- I am going to try to keep my blog for business purposes. I want to try to keep updates on my pictures and stories behind the pictures.



I know there have been a lot of shoots you have not seen, so once again here are a few to show off the work I have been doing. I will try to keep up on this.



If you are following me on here, please add me on facebook because I am much better at updating on there pictures of Abigail and my photography work. You can also become a fan of my work at Anna Pociask Photography. Thanks!!

I was hoping to get more pics up on here, but my computer was being too slow, now Abs is up from her nap. So--find me on facebook.










0 comments: