Saturday, March 1, 2008

Happy March 1st

I love March and especially April. I like March because it is not to cold and not hot. It is perfect walking weather. I don't mind summer, but when thinking about carrying a child throughout the blazing hot summer that doesn't sound very exciting. Oh the sacrifices us mothers make. Wow, I am going to be a mommy! Yippeee!! I have been looking at bedding and decorations and I am always pulled toward the girly stuff, it is so dang cute! 3 weeks and we will know what we are having. I have another check up this week. The weeks are flying by. I love it. I am ready for this crazy semester to be over. I have two group presentations this semester, which I despise. However, I have good groups, so that makes a difference.
So, it doesn't look like we will be moving to another spot on campus until May. They have been putting in new carpet and other things, so it will take longer to get in. Thats exciting that everything will be new when we move in. Actually, it probably would be better to move once the semester is over. Its just one less thing for me to stress about.
I have two wonderful friends coming in this weekend, one will be staying with us. I am so excited to see them. They were two of my closest friends in college and two of my bridesmaids. I love seeing old friends.
Until next time.....enjoy this lovely weather!

0 comments: