Tuesday, March 11, 2008

fun times




Fun times have been going on in the Pociask home this past week. This weekend I was able to hang out with a great friend from college. We pretty much just laughed about old times but then were able to catch up on new times.
This past week I have really started to show and baby is really starting to move!! Today it seriously has felt like he/she is doing flips in there. Just another reminder, we find out in less than a week what we are having. My mom is flying down Saturday and then we go to the doctor on Monday!! Yay!!
I have one more exam this week, which I should be studying for right now. But, I need a break! The semester is almost half over! My last full semester, I am so excited. After the summer, I will only have 12 hours left. I plan to split them up next fall and the followng spring. Do two and two, then stinkin graduate May of 09!!
Hubby is planning a get away trip for the two of us sometime or this summer before baby is here. We need some time to get away. We havn't done that since our one year anniversary, besides leaving to go see family.
Thats about it for now, next update will be the SEX OF THE BABY!!

1 comments:

Funky Cold Medinas said...

You look so cute, even though it looks like you're pushing your belly out :) Are you sure there's a baby inside?