Thursday, March 27, 2008

We are having a sweet little girl!!

The first buy, it has a cute hat to go with it too and ofcourse lacy socks!



Who has the bigger belly? :)





I don't have much time to write, but I wanted to post some pictures. Well...real quick...mom and I have already been shopping and have bought some CUTE dresses! I bought another one yesterady from baby gap, it was on sale for $8.00. Sale racks there are great! I can't wait to start dressing up our little girl. Once we move and start getting her room ready it's going to start feeling even more real. I just sit and hold her clothes and imagine what she will look like in them. We have a name, but I will wait another day to talk about it. Its very unique and different.




I have started a registry at Pottery barn kids and babysrus. Babysrus has so much stuff, prepare yourself when you look at the registry. :)




Here are some pictures! Enjoy!












We just found out we are having a girl!!

3 comments:

Funky Cold Medinas said...

Congratulations...that's wonderful! Girls clothes, I'm discovering, are so much fun! When is your due date again?

Anonymous said...

WOW this is so great!!!! We are all so happy for you guys or girls i guess. Hold on tight daddy this looks like a funny and crazy ride, But you know what in the end it is all worth it. You both are going to be great at this parenting thing. God formed just for the job. Once again WOW!!!!!!!

D and D said...

YEEEAH!!! You will LOVE having a little girl. I am so excited for you both! Just the other day I was holding Mikail and just kept remembering feeling her inside and now to put a face and personality with those feelings is a amazing. I am so happy that you are and will experience all this. Love you three from all the Kuntz's.