Thursday, April 17, 2008

New Car

Last week we sold my old red sunfire, and we bought us a new Honda Civic. It will be good on gas and more reliable than my old car. Justin is quite proud. The color is so pretty. We thought having a baby on the way, having two cars with four doors would be more convenient. This is the first brand new car we have bought together as a married couple. It was a big move on our part, we got a good deal, we got 0% interest.

Then ofcourse I had to upload an updated picture of the growing belly. I am FINALLY looking pregnant. :) She is getting sooo active, when I am counseling on Tuesday nights she likes to get her move on. It can be distracting, I guess she is trying to help out. :)










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow what a belly, you are looking very pregnant. I am sure you are feeling her little kicks now.

Love MOM xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Funky Cold Medinas said...

Yes indeed. You ARE finally looking pregnant, and a cute pregnant at that.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.