Friday, June 20, 2008

Abigail's room is coming together

I wanted to make something in Abigail's room, so I bought wood letters that spell out her name.

Here is the finished result. It is so much cheaper to make letters than to go buy them. I used some ribbon that was used at my shower. Trying to be frugal.


Here is more of a close up of her bedding. I love the colors!


Here is the beginning of her collection of clothes, there have been more added since this picture was taken. Yesterday I went to Old Navy but resisted to buy anymore clothes. But, they have some really cute stuff out right now.



Here was the disaster once I got home from Mo. I was organizing all the sizes.
I will post more pictures of her room once it is complete! :) The countdown really is on, we are down to 6 weeks. We are going to be taking a Lamaze class next weekend, it will also give CPR class other parenting tips. If you did not know, I plan to go all natural. So, you can pray for me. :)









1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.