Wednesday, June 25, 2008

4-6 Weeks

I just got back from the doctor, and she estimates that Abigail weighs around 5 1/2 to 6 pds right now. The doctor said she will gain another pound or so. Well, I sure hope she is right! I am in my 34 th week of pregnancy, so that means I can deliver Abigail in another 4-6 weeks!!! That seems so crazy to me. It seems like we have been pregnant forever. I can't believe the time is almost here. Considering I have had friends go early with their first baby makes me want to have my suitcase packed ready to go! She could come anytime now....
In two weeks when I go back to the doctor I will be able to know if there is any progress started. That makes it even more real!

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Everything seems to be falling into place! Words can never describe what your about to endore as you transform form a couple into a family. Good luck with everything!!