Thursday, August 7, 2008

Dilated to a 1

Update on the doctor visit today-- first of all, I am one day over my due date. But, I have dilated to a one, and she has dropped a whole lot more since last week. Next week if I have not had her yet they will do a sonogram to check on the placenta, the aminiotic fluid and any stress levels. So, I ask for you to pray specifically that I will not have to wait another week to go back to the doctor. Pray that I will begin having contractions or that my water will break very SOON. My doctor says I have 2 weeks after my due date to wait for natural delivery-- if there is no progress in 2 weeks I will have to be induced. I would prefer to not have to be induced. Thank-you for all your prayers! Also, pray for my patience. :)

1 comments:

hollie marie said...

Hi there Anna! I remember meeting you & your husband almost 2 years ago now @ Travis Ave. I stumbled upon your blog looking for a good place to have a baby shower!! Congratulations on your sweet sweet baby girl-to-be. I work in Labor & Delivery @ Baylor All Saints, so if you end up delivering there, I may just see you guys!

Good luck & congratulations!!!