Thursday, August 14, 2008

Still pregnant

Went to the Dr today-- had another sonogram, the baby is around 8 pds and is healthy. I also was put up to a fetal monitor to check the baby's heart rate and movement, but also found out I was having contractions. I have been having contractions sporadically throughout the day. Lastly, I saw my doctor and she predicts for me to not make it to Monday. If I do, I am going to be induced on Monday at 7:30 am. The Dr said she has dropped even more, that is why she thinks I will not make it to Monday. Lets hope she is right.
I feel so exhausted right now. I am still counseling clients, and to this point it is hard concentrating during session due to being so tired and distracted by the arrival of Abigail. Okay-- so, the next post I promise will be pictures of our sweet little girl!! :)

0 comments: