Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Do not worry about tomorrow

This morning during my quiet time the overall theme had to do with trusting the Lord this day and not worrying about tomorrow. I will admit this is hard for me. I like to plan and know what the future entails. God wastes no time with testing.
Today I called the housing office to see where Justin and I are on the list to move to another apartment on campus. We have 5 people in front of us and as of right now there are no open apartments. I would prefer to be moved in before May, but its possible we may have to wait till this summer to move.
I do not know the plans, but I do know I need to take this and trust the Lord this day and not worry about tomorrow.

"But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:33-34

0 comments: