Thursday, January 10, 2008

Support and Excitement from friends and family

Receiving so many congratulations has been so fun and refreshing. It is great knowing so many people are just as excited with us and for us. Thanks!
Justin and I are in the process of moving somewhere different on SWBTS campus. Carrol Park is cute, but it is not going to be big enough. I will miss the wood floors, but I will NOT miss the tiny kitchen! Whenever a place comes open in Garrett Manor, we will probably move on over ASAP. I like to be settled in and I want to start getting the babies room ready. However, I don't know the sex of the baby, so...that could make it a little hard right now. :)
We do plan to find out the sex of the baby. Justin would rather wait till the day of birth, but I am a planner and it would drive me crazy to wait!
There has been so much change and exciting news going on, it has been hard for me to fall asleep at night. I usually am really tired too! I lay there thinking about being a mother, and all the responsibilities that will come with it. But, then I think of the gift God has given to us to raise up a child that fears the Lord and respects others... I am excited for those things.
Being away from famiy will be hard, considering this will be our first baby. But, it is comforting that we have made some solid friendships here that I know will be there for us in a heartbeat.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is very nice, easy to read blog. Regards