Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The room is complete...I think

There will be many sleepless nights that I will be in this glider. It is so comfortable, I do a lot of my reading for school in it. However, I get distracted when I study in her room. Can you imagine why? :) My mom is making a curtain still, so once that is up I will take a picture. See, I knew the room was not complete yet.






The finished touch of the letters Justin and I painted. The colors turned out great.



We got the lamp at target, it is perfect lighting for when we have to change or feed during the night. It also has little shelves to put cute things on.





I have officially nested, no, what am I talking about...I nested about 2 months ago. They say once you have nested it is a sign for labor. Well, I am still waiting...
There have been some changes to my body though. I can barely walk due to the pressure on my sciatic nerve on my lower left side of my back. When I 'try' to sleep at night, my hips hurt from the pressure too. Needless to say I am in the official last month of being ready to have my baby girl here in my arms. I keep telling her I am ready, but she just is not listening. :)
We are under the one month mark, she seriously could come anytime now. I just have to wait patiently....which is so hard to do.
Until next time...




1 comments:

Shanna said...

Yes--motherhood IS a BLAST!! I am LOVING it. You are in for a treat, for sure. Each stage gets better and better. Jonathan has started pulling my face towards his and he'll rub his cheek up against mine...it melts my heart every time! It was good seeing you today! --Shanna