Friday, March 20, 2009

Hanging in MO

Hey all!
Sorry I have not been on here, but I am home in Mo enjoying times with family and friends. Wow, has it been so good! Today, two girls I played volleyball with in college are coming into see me. I can not imagine all the stories we will be telling! Last night I hung out with my childhood best friend, Jodi. There is something about getting together with a friend that you have not seen in years but are able to pick up where you left off. Jodi and I have some of the silliest memories. It seems like when we get together, we thrive off of telling stories from when we were younger.

I will be back in Texas land on Monday night. I think Abigail is ready to get back to her crib. Abigail has been sleeping with me off and on every night since we have been here. That means no sleep for mommy. There are a few times my eyes just could not stay opened, and I would drift off when she was in bed with me. I just have this fear that if I fall asleep I would push her out of bed, because I am a bed hog! However, Abigail gives me a run for my money, because she likes to squirm you out of bed too. Not unless she is super sleepy and needs her mommy to cuddle up next to. :) Daddy is back in Texas and is missing his two favorite girls. It was so sweet, yesterday I put Justin on speakerphone so Abigail could hear his voice, her face lit up with a big smile. I love the fact that she knows her daddys voice. I also know that it made daddy feel loved.

Abigail is in the stage where she only likes her mommy. Sometimes this is a cute thing and makes me feel loved, but other times I feel bad because I know my family would like to hold and love on her. But, I think she is adjusting and getting use to all the people around her everyday. The first day was rough, however, I think she is teething and that has been making her a little more sensitive. Poor thing!
I hear Abigail waking up from her nap, so I better wrap up.

I am still waiting to hear replys on what you would like me to write on.

Happy 1st day of Spring!
Anna

0 comments: