Monday, April 20, 2009

Celery and Asparagus

Okay--pre-warning--this is a very random blog. But, I have to keep it interesting, right? :)

So--you know when you eat asparagus your urine smells like it too? Well, if not, try it out. Just steam the asparagus and put a lot of butter on it if you do not like the taste of it, oh and a little bit of garlic powder.

Well, the other night Justin and I had some celery with peanut butter on top. (It's the only way I will eat it) Anyways, I had a tank top on and I lifted my arms up to stretch, and all of a sudden I got a wiff of celery. I thought to myself that's weird we ate celery the night before, why would I be smelling it now. Strange enough, my underarms smelled like celery! So, I am not sure, but maybe if you perspire after eating celery it ceaps throught you pours and you have a nice perfume of celery. Odd thing is, Justin's underarms did not smell like celery. WEIRD.

Okay, there you have it, weird post for the week! :)

2 comments:

Bryan and Whitney Laramore said...

You are hilarious!!! I am cracking up!

~Whit

League for the Suppression of Celery said...

You should stop eating celery ASAP and check out this article on celery and pheromones. Put the celery down before it's too late!