Friday, April 17, 2009

A Good Reminder

"So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, CONTINUE to live in him, rooted and built up in him, stregthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness."

Colossians 2:6-7

I have been meditating on this Scripture for the past week because it is so easy for me to get caught up in my daily routine with Abigail, keep up with my studies, and make sure the house is clean and tidy.....and forget to continue challenging myself spiritually....and forget to be thankful for the small things in life the Lord pours down on me.....and forget to overflow with joy to others such as my friends, family, and others I come in contact with.

How are you continuing in the faith?

What small things are you thankful for that are taken granted of?

Who have you been overflowing into that needs to feel and see the joy of Christ?

Anna

1 comments:

Bryan and Whitney Laramore said...

Geez, it can be such an easy thing to go through the days and miss many an opportunity to "live in Christ."

This is indeed a great reminder! Thanks!