Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Weekend

The fun begins...checking out the eggs. We kinda did it backwards at first, we let her play with the eggs in the basket, then we threw them out in the grass for her to go after....she had a blast!

Hmmm.....blue or green?


Green! That a girl, momma's favorite color!










"This egg finding thing is a breeze!"





"I found a treasure inside, another bow!"






















Making faces!



She took off with her friend's Easter basket.





Later that day I took her to Botanic Gardens to get some pictures of her in her Easter dress.











Sitting so proper and ladylike before we left for church.





Easter Sunday!






Found an Easter egg under the couch. It is so cute when she squats down to look under the couch if she sees something, but this time she got all the way on her belly, she meant business!

Easter was a lot of fun, but at the same time I was sad because we had no family here to celebrate with us. The Lord knew I needed comfort because while in church as we sat down I looked to Justin and said, "I need you to hold me close because I am about to cry because I feel lonely." Soon after that some friends of ours came by and visited with us, that made me feel a little better, and then a family I use to watch their kids for sat by us and gave us BIG hugs! After that, it was confirmation that God was letting me know that I was not alone and that I had a full house of believers that were my family. Truthfully times when Justin and I feel alone when we can't find a babysitter or when were at church and only have the two of us to sit by one another as family, it has made us rely on one another that much more.
Our home has been a roller coaster of emotions lately due to not knowing what direction to go in once I graduate, but we do have a peace from the Lord. I am sorry for the suspense, but I would like to write about it once I hear back from a specific place. So, once again, here are some pictures from Easter weekend to hold you over until I feel led to share.
FYI-
Abigail is into everything,
starting babble a lot,
still no teeth,
pulling up on anything she can get her hands onto,
and still not consistently sleeping through the night. She likes to tease me and sleep through the night maybe once or twice a week every once in awhile.




































1 comments:

a.m. said...

Anna, you have such a beautiful family! Abigail is a doll :) I love looking at your pictures.