Monday, July 28, 2008

38 weeks

We took some updated pictures of me at 38 weeks in Abigail's room. I only uploaded a few, but you are able to see how much I have grown in the past couple weeks. She is definately putting a lot of strain on my back. We are almost one week away from our due date, that seems impossible.
I went to the doctor on Friday the 25th but I had no news that was exciting...I have not dilated at all. So, I am doing all the remedies that everyone says to help bring about labor. So far all I have had is cramps, which are no fun. The heat has really started to bother me, I become nauseated if I am outside too long. I would say this last month has been the hardest throughout the whole pregnancy. Hopefully the next post I will be bragging about our daughter that has arrived!
Please be praying for the delivery process...I am a bit nervous about the pain. Which I know is normal. Thank-you for all your prayers thus far.










2 comments:

cowgirl200832 said...

cant believe it that its almost time for u to have your baby girl cant wait to see your pics. how do i add u as a friend

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful! Hang in there! She'll be here in no time. Be saving up some energy for the labor & then afterwards! You'll do great!