Saturday, November 8, 2008

Joy of family























One proud Uncle!





For the past 3 weeks Abigail has been on a pretty solid schedule. I believe it has helped with naps and night time. She eats, we play, and then she gets sleepy and I put in her crib without any fussiness and goes right to sleep. As the weeks have progressed she is sleeping longer and sounder during her naps. I use to rub her face gently and she would squeeze her cheek up against my hand and the bed, so it made it hard for me to get my hand out. I started putting the little doll up against her cheek and she loves it. As you can see above in the picture. Pretty darn cute! She still is only sleeping from 8:00 pm till about 1 in the morning. She has slept 7 hours straight twice. I am hoping she gets back into sleeping longer. We have been having guests off and on this past month so that has messed up her schedule. This past week we got back on track though.
Last week Uncle Jess and girlfriend Casey came to town. I will let the pictures speak for themseselves. We had a lot of fun and it only made me more sad when they had to go back to Mo.







0 comments: