Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Random moments

For all my Mo. people that keep up on my blog--- ABIGAIL AND I WILL BE HOME DECEMBER 16-21. Justin will be joining us on the 19th. Abigail and I will be flying for the first time together. Pray that is goes smoothly and that I wont be too nervous.
We look forward to the Murphy Christmas dinner. Abigail can't wait to meet all her crazy cousins! :) We would love to come by and see people-- let me know when a good time is to come by.

First time to grab onto Mr. Lion--she was quite excited! :)

Ready for church! She is always dolled up. It's so much fun!


One morning after her nap I went in to check on her and she had scooted her way around and had her feet dangling out.



Now that she can grab onto things she automatically puts everything right into her mouth.




Just rolled over for the first time from her back to stomach. She had been getting to her stomach but could not figure out how to get her arm out from under her. Look at her holding her head up so high!





1 comments:

Jones Family said...

oh no! you'll only be in BT till the 21st...so sad. we won't be getting there till the 24th. i'm bummed. why are you not staying till Christmas day?