Sunday, September 27, 2009

Photography Marketing


Hello out there to any photographers--as you may or may not know my passion is to be a full-time wedding photographer. I know all business ebbs and flows, but right now I feel stagnant. I am sure everyone has been there, and with the economy now it's probably easier for most people to elope.
I have faith in the Lord to build my business in His timing. He will give me what I can handle, which I am very thankful for. Wow, what an awesome God I serve!

I am curious--what marketing tips would you pass along to other photographers?


1 comments:

Photography Marketing said...

This is a hard time for many photographers. Marketing will help you, but it's never easy. :)

I would love to have you subscribe to my photography marketing newsletter newsletter. Lots of free tips that might help you.

Cheers,
Jason