Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sara + Aaron King = one hot couple!

Sara and Aaron were married downtown Fort Worth at the YWCA. These are a few pics to hold over the family till I am finished with the rest.
You are able to get a feel of the classy but fun atmosphere...you see that by the shoes the guys wore and the sassy hot pink shoes Sara wore to the reception.
I used the pearls to drape the rings on because pearls was a major theme of the wedding. You are able to see little pearls in the bouquet and they were on each of the tables at the reception.
I had a blast and as you can see, this couple was way easy to photograph. Thanks again for letting me be a part of your special day!




















8 comments:

Kerry Andriuk said...

Anna! Your wedding photos are beautiful! You totally nailed it! Can't wait to see more. Keep up the awesome work!

Amber said...

great wedding anna. the pics are fantastic. love the depth that most of the pics have. great work!

Anna Pociask said...

Thanks ladies! I am trying my hardest to keep my blog updated.

Sarah said...

Yay! They got married! =) Beautiful pictures. I like seeing your work.

Julie said...

Beautiful Anna!

Anna Pociask said...

Sarah,
If it wasn't for you I would have never met Sara. Thanks for telling me about her...and now my hair is beautiful too. :)

Leigh Ragsdale said...

LOVE..LOVE...LOVE!!!! You are extremely talented! Your passion truly shows in all of your work. Your portraits are a work of art....I just can't say enough. LOVELY

lukmed said...

Nice photos:) your name sounds polish;) www.frustracje-mieszkaniowe.blogspot.com