Wednesday, September 16, 2009

There is something about this shot, that I love, loved it when I took it and knew I would love the finished result.
Beautiful bride walking out to take some shots with her bridemaids. One of those money shots that was not planned....doesn't every photographer love those kind of shots!
Boys will be boys! Gotta love the REAL moments!
Simplicity! Perfection! This picture speaks a million years.

I hope you have been enjoying my work....two weddings this weekend so many more pics to come!! I hope to capture moments that stun people, and put them into awe. Please pray that my business begins to grow in this area. I absolutely love shooting weddings, engagements, and bridals!
Stay tuned for bridals to be posted Saturday night or Sunday...I have had to wait to post them until the wedding passed. Yay!

0 comments: