Thursday, September 24, 2009

Sara's Bridals

So, it's not every day you get to photograph someone as beautiful as Sara. I would pose her and she was a natural, very laid back, and so humble.
We basically walked in a circle around a specific area to get all these shots. I am really trying to think outside the box, especially when it comes to shooting brides, weddings, and engagements. My business goal is to become a full time wedding/bridal/engagement photographer.
I have many goals set for myself and I know in God's timing they will all line up. Enjoy the pics and remember I LOVE COMMENTS!
Tell me what you like, tell me what you don't like, tell me what you would like to see me do more of out not so much more of. :)








3 comments:

Gray Photography - Zach & Jody said...

Really dig the black and white of you shooting her back on the staircase. Great job!

Anna Pociask said...

Wow--thanks, that means A WHOLE LOT!!! I hope to meet you guys one day...

Julie said...

Awesome images Anna! And I love the location.